Our TEFL internship in Hua Hin is an amazing opportunity to get paid to teach and travel in extraordinary Thailand, the “Land of Smiles”! Now, imagine earning a salary teaching English while living the dream! After completing our 120 Hour Online TEFL Course, pack your bags and head out to Hua Hin or Chiang Mai for a one week Thai Orientation program. Here you’ll meet up with other teachers from around the world, and receive an introduction to the country, the school system, the culture, the language, survival tips and much more. Upon successful completion of your orientation course, you’ll be placed in a paid teaching position with a minimum guaranteed salary that is enough to cover your expenses and then some.
Why Choose to Go With a TEFL Internship in Thailand?
No Degree Required
Many TEFL positions will request either a 4 year degree, or multiple years of teaching experience. A MyTefl Internship allows you to teach immediately, and build up your resume.
No Teaching Experience Required
All you need is our TEFL and a positive attitude; we’ll provide the rest.
Work & Play With Other Interns From Around the World
You’ll complete in country orientations and often placements with other like-minded individuals, meaning lots of shared fun, excitement, adventures and lifelong friendships.
Simple and Safe
MyTefl does all the work, guiding you and ensuring you are in good hands every step of the way. Our teams on the ground pick you up directly from the airport, provide safe accommodation options, provide thorough orientation, and are there for 24/7 support. Placement schools are screened to ensure they meet the safety and quality standards of our programs. No hassles!
About the TEFL Internship Thailand Program
- 6 month paid program
- Online and in-class TEFL Training
- No degree required
- Full salaried position
- Amazing cultural experiences!
- 120 Hour TEFL Course – Accredited TEFL certificate recognized worldwide
- Hands On Training – Real teaching experience that employers love to see
- Accommodation – Full accommodations provided during orientation
- Teaching Placement – After completing training, you’ll be placed in a local school
- Salary – You will earn a full TEFL salary after completing orientation
- Complete your 120 Hour Online TEFL course
- Make sure your vaccines are up to date
- Purchase insurance (may be purchased at a discounted rate in Thailand through us)
- Purchase a plane ticket
- Pack your bags!
During the end of the Orientation, our in-country team will help with resume revision & formatting, including the option of adding video or audio components. We will organize and facilitate interviews, ensuring you receive a six month placement with a minimum salary that goes far in Thailand. Many of our placements will be in small towns and village schools that might have never had a native English speaking teacher before! You have the chance to make a big impact on your students’ learning careers!
Degree holders will receive a minimum salary of between 30,000 – 40,000 THB, while non-degree holders will receive a base salary of 30,000 – 35,000 THB per month. Our in country team will screen any job offers, provide advice, and make sure you are ready to focus on teaching and enjoying your new adventure! You may request a one year placement for no additional fees.
Besides completing a 120 Hour TEFL, you will receive a letter of recommendation outlining the training you have received, and the teaching experience you have accumulated. This will go a long way when applying for future teaching positions anywhere in the world! Many of our graduates choose to travel throughout SE Asia after teaching and saving some money, while some may decide to stay in Thailand and pick up a new TEFL position independently!
- 120 Hour Online TEFL course
- Pre-departure preparation assistance
- Airport pickup & transfers from Bangkok
- 1 week Thailand orientation
- Cultural activities & excursions
- Job placement with salary guarantee
- Thai Sim card
- Assistance with opening Thai bank account
- 24/7 on the ground assistance in Thailand
- Applicants must be between 20 and 50 years old
- Fluent English
- CA, US, UK, SA, AU, or NZ passport holder