The INTESOL accredited 120 hour Certificate in TESOL with TEYL online is the minimum accepted certificate course for teaching English overseas. When you begin teaching English abroad some, if not all, of your classes will involve teaching young learners. This TESOL course includes a module on teaching young learners, so you’ll be fully equipped with the skills that are in high demand by TESOL employers worldwide. You’ll learn the best ways to make classes fun and engaging for both you and your students, ensuring that your experience is a rewarding one.
Do you want to see the world? This is your passport! Get an English teaching job anywhere in the world.
120 hours of quality training including TEYL
Work at your own speed
Online with an MA qualified, experienced trainer
Certification issued by Accrediting Body
Issue number verifiable on Accrediting Body website
Why THIS online TESOL course?
- You can study this TESOL course online from your desktop, laptop or mobile device whenever and wherever you want. There are no set start dates and no time limit. You have the freedom and flexibility to fit your TESOL studies around your lifestyle. You can even study on the beach!
- This 120 Hour TESOL contains a module on teaching English to young learners. This additional knowledge will not only be invaluable to you when you begin teaching, it also means you’ll be able to demonstrate specific skills that are in high demand by TESOL employers. We’ll make sure you stand out from the crowd!
- INTESOL Worldwide has been training TESOL teachers for over 26 years and is well known and respected in the TESOL industry. This means your TESOL certification will be instantly recognised internationally as being of excellent quality.
- The 120 Hour TESOL course is externally accredited, meaning the content and teaching methods have been scrutinised externally to meet industry standards. This means you can be sure you’ll participate in a fruitful learning experience.
- Your tutor will be an experienced teacher holding a Diploma in TESOL as a minimum qualification (many have a Masters in TESOL). They will offer you all the support and feedback you need to succeed to the best of your ability.
- INTESOL Worldwide has a strong network internationally with branches all over the world, including Japan, Iran, India, Russia and many more. Not to mention the multitude of relationships we have developed with EFL schools and recruiters in TESOL employment hotspots. We’re well placed to help you find the best teaching jobs.
The 120 Hour Certificate in TESOL with TEYL online course is accredited by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), a UK based Awarding Organisation. ALAP is an accrediting organisation that specialises in the ELT industry. ALAP is supported by an esteemed Academic Panel who are all experts in the field of English Language Teaching. The ALAP panel oversee matters related to academic quality, ensuring that the value of an ALAP Certificate is upheld.
The overall aim of the 120 hour Certificate in TESOL Course is to provide a sound introduction to TESOL and prepare you for teaching in the real world.
No prior qualifications or experience are required. Fluent English, determination and willingness to learn are all you need.
For more information about the course content and course structure click here.