Come and get TEFL certified in Phnom Phen with our Cultural Craving In Cambodia program. This for you if you want to wander off the beaten path and discover rich culture, history and beautiful temples.
Cambodia landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and In the country’s northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire where you can wander the streets and eat many delicious foods.
Our program is both TEFL training / certification and a guaranteed job, if you meet the criteria.
- We offer 4 weeks TEFL training / certification in Phnom Penh, but you can teach anywhere in the world afterwards!
- Job guarantee – Gain a job within 30 days completion of the course or your deposit is refunded for those who are eligible and pass a video interview. Please note certain rules apply. Job guarantee eligibility is for those who are native English speaking with a bachelor’s degree, aged 35 and under.
- Guidance and direction to find accommodation after the course. You will, however, be expected to do the searching and sourcing yourself.
- Pre departure Visa guidance in regards to visas and necessary documentation needed. We will connect you with our team in Cambodia who will help you with the necessary paperwork.
- Complimentary accommodation during the 4 week training course.
- Start dates are generally every month and exact start dates can be given via email. There are no courses offered in January.
- This is a partner program from TEFL Freedom and as such we work closely to make sure standards are high. By using our services you receive worldwide lifetime job seeking assistance and can connect you to our alumni around the world. The job guarantee certificate is provided by TEFL Freedom and not our partner.
Our spaces are limited and fill up quickly! We also work on a first come first serve basis as we think this is the fairest way for all! We recommend booking well in advance or ASAP to avoid missing out!