Come and get TEFL certified in Barcelona! The Ready, Steady Espana program is for you if you love great tasting food, friendly people, stunning beaches and hot weather. On Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, it includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church. We have 2 programs so you can choose either Madrid or Barcelona.
Our program is both TEFL training / certification and a guaranteed job at the end, if you meet the criteria.
- 4 weeks TEFL training / certification a short walk from the beach in Barcelona, meaning you can teach English anywhere in the world afterwards
- Job guarantee – work within 30 days of course ending or your deposit is refunded for those who are eligible and pass a video interview. Please note certain rules apply.
- Job guarantee eligibility is for those who are native English speaking (with or without a degree in any subject – no degree required) AND non-native English speaking with a high level of English, and a bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Guidance and direction to find accommodation during the course. Options provided by our partners in Barcelona that range between 190 EUR and 250 EUR a week.
- Guidance and direction to find accommodation after the course. However you will be expected to do the searching and sourcing yourself.
- Visa letters provided for non-EU candidates in order for you to get the student visa, meaning you can also work legally in Spain. The language center is accredited by Cervantes Institute and the Spanish government.
- 40 hours of Spanish language classes per month for non-EU candidates as well as 40 hours of teacher development to meet the criteria for the visa (it’s up to you if you complete these, however)
- Start dates are generally every month and exact start dates can be given via email. August is the summer holiday for Spain, so don’t expect to find jobs that month (but it’s a good month for training).
- This is a partner program from TEFL Freedom and as such we work closely to make sure standards are high. By using our services you receive worldwide lifetime job seeking assistance and can connect to our alumni around the world. The job guarantee certificate is provided by TEFL Freedom and not our partner.
Our spaces are limited and fill up quickly! We also work on a first come first serve basis as we think this is the fairest way for all! We recommend booking well in advance or ASAP to avoid missing out!