Join our 4-week accredited Cert TESOL course in Malaga, where you will gain all the required skills and knowledge to work successfully as an English teacher. Imagine traveling the world with a TESOL, the opportunities are limitless!
What is the Trinity Cert TESOL?
The Trinity College London Certificate TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is the highest TEFL qualification (equivalent to CELTA). The TESOL is validated by Trinity College London and recognised by both the British Council and employers worldwide. Travel the world with your TESOL and explore exciting new opportunities! Credits are also awarded towards degree programmes offered by universities in the UK.
Cert TESOL Malaga Course Syllabus
The course is a combination of:
This course is validated by Trinity College and above all covers all 5 units of the Trinity Cert TESOL qualification:
Malaga is beautiful a city on the southern coast of Spain right on the Mediterranean Sea. The city is steeped in culture and Spanish tradition and it has a big international airport and excellent bus connections providing easy access to other cities such as Sevilla, Granada, and Cordoba. Our training centre is located in Plaza Misericordia just minutes from the old town and Malagueta beach. Malaga also has one of the most desirable climates with an average annual temperature of 23ºC. If that isn’t enough to entice you, it has something for everyone. Malaga is bustling with theatres, museums, plazas, tapas bars, Moorish tearooms (teterías), and stylish hotels, many featuring trendy rooftop terraces with bars, pools and stunning views.
Our school is based on a beautiful square near plenty of great restaurants, bars and shops. We are in a modern part of the city with excellent access to public transportation:
- All 5 units passed, during the course or through referral
- In the case of referral, work needs to be completed to the required grade of the course
- Trainees will not be allowed to offset pass marks achieved in one unit against fail marks from other units.
- Candidates should be 18 or over by the start of the course
- Must be able to work at a university level (degree not required)
- Have an awareness and competence in written and spoken English
- Non-native speakers are required to prove their language competence, for instance by providing:
– Trinity graded examination in spoken English, Grade 10 or above;
– Cambridge ESOL Certificate in C1 Advanced or Proficiency in English;
– IELTS band 7.0 (on all sub-scores) or above;
– Pitman Advanced ESOL examination;
– TOEFL (PBT 600, CBT 250, iBT 10;
– (Skype) interview to assess their level of English
- All candidates are required to conduct a pre-course interview, either at the training centre or via Whatsapp video or Skype
Full-time Trinity cert TESOL course (4 weeks): Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The 4-week course is intensive; there is a lot to learn in a short period of time so that you leave our school best equipped to be confident in the classroom.
The part-time course is still intense but less demanding. The course content is spread over a longer period.
Daily routine: Teaching practice, feedback time, input sessions and guided lesson planning.
Please note that you’ll also need the evenings and weekends to work on your assignments and lesson plans.