Our 180 hour level 5 accredited TEFL/TESOL course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully teach English as a foreign language to students overseas. This can be done either by travelling to a chosen country and being placed at a school, or one-on-one online tutoring from home.
This TEFL course is accredited by the English CPD of the United Kingdom. This accreditation grants the holder recognition worldwide, and learning is done online by qualified tutors.
If you need help finding placement at a school or help with your travel documents, TEFL on the Beach can offer advice and support; additional services would carry an additional fee. Online job placement assistance is included in the fee of the 180hr TEFL course.
This package includes
Extra 60 HR online TEFL/TESOL course that includes Teaching English for Business and Online Teaching.
- Online Teaching Job Placement assistance with up to 60 international companies.
- Visa information
- Dependent visa information
- Information about living abroad
- Information about opening bank account
- Permanent Accommodation information
- Job club access
- Online Tutor included
- Becoming a Great Teacher
- Classroom Management
- Lesson Planning
- A Brief History of English
- Teaching the Skills (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Having fun when Teaching Grammar
- Teaching a New Language
- Testing of the English Language (Progress, Placement)
- Dealing with Classroom Problems
- Teaching Young Learners
- Finding Jobs
- Teaching English for Business
- Online teaching