The INTESOL accredited 140 hour level 3 Certificate in TEFL with Online Teaching Practice is the perfect option if you would like to gain an internationally recognised TEFL course online, yet still gain valuable teaching practice before going you start your first teaching job. You can be anywhere in the world to take your teaching practice as we’re the only TEFL course provider that gives you the opportunity to practice teaching online! All this for an amazingly affordable price. When you begin teaching English abroad some, if not all, of your classes will involve teaching young learners. This TEFL course includes a module on teaching young learners, so you’ll be fully equipped with the skills that are in high demand by TEFL employers worldwide. You’ll learn the best ways to make classes fun and engaging for both you and your students, ensuring that your experience is a rewarding one.
Why THIS online TEFL course?
- You can study this TEFL course online from your desktop, laptop or mobile device whenever and wherever you want. There are no set start dates and no time limit. You have the freedom and flexibility to fit your TEFL studies around your lifestyle. You can even study on the beach!
- This 140 Hour TEFL contains a module on teaching English to young learners. This additional knowledge will not only be invaluable to you when you begin teaching, it also means you’ll be able to demonstrate specific skills that are in high demand by TEFL employers. We’ll make sure you stand out from the crowd!
- No need to miss out on valuable teaching practice. Learn impressive techniques for teaching online and offline by taking your teaching practice with our partner school, the top online English tutoring company in Asia. You can also choose to take onsite and observed teaching practice at a choice of worldwide locations.
- INTESOL Worldwide has been training TEFL teachers for 25 years and is well known and respected in the TEFL industry. This means your TEFL certification will be instantly recognised internationally as being of excellent quality.
- The 140 Hour TEFL course is externally accredited, meaning the content and teaching methods have been scrutinised externally to meet industry standards. This means you can be sure you’ll participate in a fruitful learning experience.
- Your tutor will be an experienced teacher holding a Diploma in TESOL as a minimum qualification (many have a Masters in TESOL). They will offer you all the support and feedback you need to succeed to the best of your ability.
- INTESOL Worldwide has a strong network internationally with branches all over the world, including Japan, Iran, Nicaragua, Russia and many more. Not to mention the multitude of relationships we have developed with EFL schools and recruiters in TEFL employment hotspots. We’re well placed to help you find the best teaching jobs.
The 140 Hour Certificate in TEFL online with TEYL and Teaching Practice is accredited by ALAP (Awarding Language Acquisition for Professionals), a UK based Awarding Organisation. ALAP is an accrediting organisation that specialises in the ELT industry. ALAP is supported by an esteemed Academic Panel who are all experts in the field of English Language Teaching. The ALAP panel oversee matters related to academic quality, ensuring that the value of an ALAP Certificate is upheld.
TEFL Course Aims
The overall aim of the 140 hour Certificate in TEFL is to provide a thorough introduction to TEFL theory and practice and prepare you for teaching in the real world.
No prior qualifications or experience are required. Fluent English, determination and willingness to learn are all you need.
For more information about the course content and course structure click here.