TEFL Trainer is an accredited TEFL Certification provider with a network of schools in Spain. TEFL Trainer has worked with over 50 UK and French universities organising teaching internships in English, Spanish, and French, through a network of language schools in Spain, for the past 4 years.
Our unique combination of practice and theory enables participants to become certified whilst gaining first-hand teaching experience, and upon completion of the 3 learning blocks.
- Teaching practice (with a teaching internship or volunteering in Spain) or 6 lesson plans (for the 100% online course options),
- Teaching research (6 reflective diaries to submit), and
- Teaching theory (online TEFL course with 6 final exams).
TEFL Trainer’s programmes strengths lie in the fact that:
- All TEFL Trainer’s courses are accredited by ITEFLAC and lead to TEFL Certification. TEFL Certificates are deemed international which means that they are recognised everywhere in the world and that no homologation is required, unlike university degrees or diplomas.
- We provide you not only with a certificate but also a detailed PDF with the breakdown of your grades. This is something we hold onto on our cloud. Often we are praised for our responsiveness when asked for references by prospective employers. We send the breakdown of the grades within 24 hours from receiving the request.
- Our online course is not the standard multiple-choice course. We ask that students take on a more active role when studying our TEFL Course. We have indeed extracted 6 key elements and since ask that our students submit 6 reflective diaries (subjects available in the Student Handbook we provide). These 400-word assignments enable our students to gain further insight and understanding of the role, through their reflection and research. We of course provide the general subjects, guidelines, and guidance, to help our students perform well and obtain fair grades.
- During our course we constantly refer to the Teacher’s Kit, which is our way of making sure that our students compile materials as well as lesson plans. This is a great way to have a variety of familiar resources, useful at job interviews (as in some language schools they will give you 10 to 30 minutes to prepare a class/lesson plan, then ask for you to deliver a sample class, before being selected for the job).
- If you are currently teaching / tutoring (or have in the past) and wish for us to gather grades to further support future applications, you can submit a grading form to your current language school / students and return them to us graded and signed/stamped. This will give further value to your CV in the context of future applications. This comes free of charge and in conjunction with our online course options. Please get in touch with us today for more information!
- Please note that both of our online course options also include a hard copy of your certificate being sent to you by post. A PDF with the breakdown of your grade will also be emailed to you upon completion of our 3 learning blocks.